Join the Tamélo team!
Clerk for the printing of sweaters, the warehouse and the preparation of orders
- printing of jerseys with DTG and DTF printers
- organization of the warehouse and management of incoming and outgoing stock
- warehouse inventory management (weekly update)
- preparation and dispatch of orders
- help at the kiosk during special events (pop-up shop)
Main requirements of the position
- Candidate comfortable working physically (managing warehouse boxes) and standing often for printing sweaters
- good organizational skills;
- good concentration skills;
- good understanding of written and spoken French (be able to read purchase orders)
- experience with DTG and DTF printing an asset
- be eligible for the EMPLOYMENT GRANT QUÉBEC is an asset
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in working for a small and growing company in a family environment. The person must be comfortable working alone and must be autonomous in planning his/her time. This is a job that must be done at our offices in Saint-Leonard (Montreal).
- The salary will be discussed according to the experience of the candidate (starting at $18.50 / hour).
- between 30 and 40 hours per week. The schedule may vary depending on the season.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line JOB OFFER. Successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!